This post will show you in simple steps how to pair JBL earbuds, so read with us
The JBL brand has been a long time manufacturer of earbuds and speakers for so many years, and the fact that all of their headphones, speakers, and earbuds produce an impressive sound quality is one of the reasons why people keep trusting their product. The JBL choice of speakers, headphones, and earbuds has been a reliable choice over the years, and they serve various purposes like gaming, music, and movies.
This post is going to talk to you about how you can pair your JBL earbuds to a device, and you no longer need to keep searching for answers as you have found the right page. What contributed to JBL’s popularity over the years isn’t just the fact that they make great sound products, but the fact that most of their high quality products are not expensive is what also led to a rise in their demand.
Offering energetic and exciting tunes, a superior bass sound production, and providing vibrant graphics are some of the stand out features of the JBL brand, and there are variety of JBL products you can shop for when you hit the market to shop for either a speaker, headphone, or earbud. Interesting, you will find it easy to connect your wireless JBL headphones or earbuds using the JBL headphones app.
Controlling the wireless app can be achieved using an apple or android phone, and there are several other things that can be done on the app like voice assistant features, noise cancelling features, and smart ambient features. Since you have already found out some vital things about the JBL brand, we will like to talk to you about pairing JBL earbuds with several devices, or using several options.
Before going ahead to talk to you about that, it will interest you to know that there are times where you might find it very difficult to connect your JBL earbuds to any device you intend connecting with. Trust me, i understand that this situation can make you have a bad day, but it doesn’t really mean you are having a faulty device or a bad JBL earbud. Not doing something right might be the cause of the problem, and this could end up being a hardware issue.
There are other possible reasons why you might be in this sort of situation, and below are some of them;
- If your earbud is low on power
- Disabling your device bluetooth option
- Paired your earbud with another device
- You might be operating an outdated device
- Having duplicate earbud copies
- You wrongly connected your device to your earbud the last time
One fact that we want to leave our readers with is that there is no difference whether you are working with a JBL headphone, earbud, or speaker, but the fact still remains that all of them share the same connection processes. This is another reason why people prefer the JBL products to all other products.
How To Pair JBL Earbuds
Connect JBL Earbud To Android Device
- Put the earbuds in the pairing mode
- Navigate to the settings option on your android device
- Locate the bluetooth option
- Activate the bluetooth option, and run a search for your JBL earbud
- Pair your earbud and your phone when you locate your earbud
- Go ahead and enjoy the music you want to listen to
Connect JBL Earbud With Apple Device
- The first step should be to switch the earbud to the pairing mode
- Find your way to the settings option on your apple device
- Find the bluetooth option and click on it
- Check for the earbud name on list of active device and click on it
- Both devices will pair successfully
- You can start enjoying your gaming, music, and movies now that you have successfully paired both devices
Connect JBL Earbuds With A Windows PC
- Go to the settings option on your windows device and turn on the bluetooth option
- Make sure your earbuds have already been set to the pairing mode
- Search for the earbud in the list of visible and active bluetooth devices on your screen
- When you see your earbud, click on it and this would pair both devices instantly
Connect JBL Earbuds With A Macbook Device
- Just like we have stated in all other steps we have mentioned in this post, the first step remains putting your earbud in the pairing mode
- Turn on system preference on your Macbook
- You will locate bluetooth option under system preference
- The bluetooth option is on the left side of the screen, so click and turn it on
- You will see a list of discoverable and active bluetooth devices, so search for your earbuds
- Click on the earbuds when you find it
- Both devices will pair when you click on the earbuds, and you can start making use of your earbuds immediately
One fact about earbuds you ought to note is the fact that they tend to have issues, and one of your earbuds not working is one issues that is very common today. The first step to do in this case is check if both earbuds are charging, and you can have this problem if the connection inside of the earbuds isn’t properly positioned in their shells.
Cleaning out earbuds to get rid of dirt is also necessary, because dirt has a way of blocking connection in earbuds. Finally, everything we have mentioned in this post will help you when it comes to connecting your earbuds and all other devices. If you have read this post and gotten to this point, you will no longer find connecting your earbuds with another device to be challenging.
This is because you have all the information at your fingertips to make the connection very smooth and easy, so go ahead and try out any of the steps we have discussed in this interesting post.